So I’ve spent about 3 hours deciding what I want for Christmas. It all started at the office today, as Marie Claire launches their #MCWishlist – a curated selection of gifts that you can choose from and send to specific people as a wink-wink-nudge-nudge for this year’s presents.
All the items are categorized into different sections and then filtered by price. Cool huh? Here are my favourite picks for under R280…
- Russian Red Matte Lipstick, M.A.C, R240. Every make-up artist I have ever spoken to, says this is their go-to colour for a bold red lip. My other favourite colours from M.A.C. are Lady Danger, Heroine and Rebel.
- Salon voucher, Sorbet, R250. My favourite thing to do (after wine with a friend) is a mani and a pedi (preferably while drinking wine with a friend)
- Moleskin 2018 Weekly Diary, Superbalist, R279. A brand-new diary is my catnip – I got my 2017 diary as a Secret Santa gift and have used it every day this year, thank you Marishka!
- Knot Front Slider, Mr P, R50. I’m lusting over a pair of silver Birkenstocks ATM, so these will definitely fill the void.
- Photo voucher, Nifty250, R250. I’d love to print a whole bunch of new pics for my fridge in the new year.